HP Coated Paper, 1372 mm x 45.7 m (54 in x 150 ft), 90 g/m²
Handle prints with confidence right off the printer. HP Coated Paper is ideal for color-accurate everyday prints, working comps, and design proofs, and offers excellent handleability enabling technical professionals to roll or stack time-sensitive documents as soon as they come off the printer. And to help you meet the environmental objectives of your company—and your clients—this recyclable PEFC certified paper supports responsible forest management worldwide.
- From line drawings to illustrations and light ink-density graphics, see high-quality, consistent image quality print to print and roll to roll.
- Count on consistent image quality. A new coating reduces bleed for crisp line drawings and provides resistance to paper cockle which can result in image-quality defects.
- Handle prints with confidence right off the printer. An enhanced coating provides ink abrasion resistance to help you deliver on quick turnaround times.
- See less damage due to standard print handling—and fewer reprints. A new coating provides increased ink abrasion resistance.
- Gain versatility with this premium bright white paper. From working comps and design proofs to fine line drawings and illustrations, meet the project needs and the environmental objectives of your company and clients with this PEFC certified paper.
- Take advantage of broad application possibilities and printing flexibility. HP Coated Paper is compatible with a wide range of HP Designjet printers using Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks as well as HP Latex Inks. To match your needs, HP Coated Paper is available in metric sizes to enable increased productivity, reduced scrap, and greater versatility. Help meet the environmental objectives of your company—and your clients. HP Coated Paper is PEFC certified as a paper that supports responsible forest management worldwide. And this paper is recyclable through commonly available recycling programs.
HP C6568B, 45,7 m, 11,1 cm (4.38"), 115 µm, 90 g/m²
HP C6568B. Dĺžka role: 45,7 m, Veľkosť: 11,1 cm (4.38"), Hrúbka tlačového materiálu: 115 µm, Váha tlačového média: 90 g/m²