EASY WEB PAGE CREATION
Want to build a Web page for yourself or your family, club, committee, school, or small business, but don't know where to start? This book demystifies the entire process of creating a Web page or a site so you can get your ideas on line right away. Basic computer skills are all you need to master the concepts and mechanics of building and publishing great-looking Web pages. You'll learn how to plan, create, post, and maintain everything from simple pages to full-blown sites. You'll also discover the Web writing, design, and information-organizing techniques of the Web professionals. Create and post your pages like a pro by learning to:
* MASTER THE WEB PROCESS: Understand the entire Web-page creation process, from planning a single page to uploading a whole site.
* MAKE YOUR IDEAS FLOURISH ONLINE: Plan, write, organize, and format Web text users will return to time and again, and enhance and illustrate your information with elegant art, colors, backgrounds, and graphics.
* WORK WITH THE TOOLS YOU ALREADY USE: Create complete, professional-looking sites by hand-coding pages in Microsoft® Windows® Notepad or by using the powerful Web features of Microsoft Word and Microsoft FrontPage®.
* POST YOUR PAGE WITHIN AN HOUR: Use the MSN® online service to host your personal page, family page, résumé, group site, or other information on the Web.
* PUT IT ALL TOGETHER ON THE WEB: Use Web-design rules and planning checklists that won't let you down, and keep your site healthy by updating and troubleshooting your Web pages.
Microsoft EASY WEB PAGE CREATION, Windows 95/98/me/2000/XP
Microsoft EASY WEB PAGE CREATION. Kompatibilné operačné systémy: Windows 95/98/me/2000/XP